1. business information
Reception hours 8:30-17:30
1-757 Shinzayama, Sakae-cho, Toyoake-shi, Aichi 470-1161, Japan
Representative: Motoki Nakajima
2. method of obtaining personal information
- We obtain a name, phone number, and e-mail address when a user submits a request.
- When you use a credit card, we collect your credit card number and other personally identifiable information.
- We collect personally identifiable information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number when you register to use our services.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
- We analyze the browsing history information we collect to inform users of new products and services suitable for them.
- We score the browsing history information we obtain and provide it to third parties.
- We will send email updates and new information about products and services.
- We contact users about maintenance of products and services.
- We use the information to respond to requests from users.
- We change the purpose of our use only when it is deemed reasonable. We will notify users when we make changes in accordance with our rules. And we will publicize it on the Web site.
4. security control of personal information
We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. And we train all of our associates to protect information from unauthorized access, alteration, leakage, loss, and damage. We make regulations. And we conduct periodic inspections.
5. joint use of personal information
- We share personal information within the group.
- Items of use：Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address
- Scope：Our group companies
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties without the user's consent.
Not subject to
- When complying with laws and regulations
- When it is impossible to obtain the consent of the individual (ex. for the protection of life, body, or property, improvement of public health, or promotion of child development).
- When a national agency, local government, or contractor performs duties as required by law.
- When the following matters are notified to the individual and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- When the purpose of use is to provide the information to a third party.
- The items of personal data to be provided to the third party.
- The Company shall cease the provision of such personal data to third parties upon the request of the person concerned.
- The Company accepts the request of the person in question.
7. Anonymous Processed Information
When we create anonymized processed information, we will do the following.
- We will perform appropriate processing in accordance with laws and regulations.
- We will implement security control measures in accordance with laws and regulations.
- We will disclose the items of personal information contained in the anonymized processed information.
- We will check the information against other information to identify the source of the information.
8. disclosure and correction of retained personal information
We will disclose personal information to users without delay when requested to do so by them. Users who wish to notify us of information, make corrections, additions, deletions, discontinue use, or discontinue provision to third parties should send us the following information by mail.
- Request Form for Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
- Copy of identification document (driver's license, personal number card, resident card, special permanent resident certificate, passport (photo identification))
- Handling charge (550 yen per request)
Address：1-757 Shinzayama, Sakae-cho, Toyoake-shi, Aichi 470-1161, Japan
9. contact information
Questions regarding our privacy practices should be submitted request form.
10. SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our website is SSL-compatible, which encrypts communications between web browsers and web servers. Personal information such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers that users enter are automatically encrypted.
A cookie is data sent from a web server to a web browser. By referring to the cookie, the web server can identify the user's computer. As a result, users can use our web site efficiently. The file that our web site sends as a cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. Users can disable cookies using their web browser settings.
Number of accesses
The number of views per month, day, hour, week
Link source address
Source when the link was executed from another site
Type and version.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. You should check the privacy practices of the linked websites. We do not have any control over the collection of personal information on linked websites.
We assume no liability whatsoever. Any action you take using the information on our web site. Any damage caused by the user and any damage caused to a third party by the user using the information on our web site.
14. copyright and portrait rights
The text, images, and all content of our website are protected by copyright and portrait rights. Unauthorized use or diversion is prohibited.
15. Linking to our website
You are free to establish links to our website. However, we do not permit the installation of links depending on the content of the Web site.
© Nakashima Limited All Right Reserved.
Shinzayama 1-757, Sakae-cho, Toyoake City, Aichi Prefecture, 470-1161, Japan